Teen Revolution is a gathering of young people that come together for rallies, conferences, and youth activities throughout the year to be inspired by the preaching of God’s Word and encouraged by the fellowship of other youth leaders and students in hope that we might make a difference for Christ in the cities where we live, the schools we attend, and the homes that we live in.
We are passionate about three things. We are passionate about the preaching of the Word of God. We are passionate about the authentic worship of the one and only true and living God. And we are passionate about sharing the Gospel of Christ with this generation. We believe there is something very powerful about a generation of Christian young people coming together to encourage each other to reach those we know with the love, hope, and goodness of a compassionate and faithful God. Teen Revolution believes that collectively we can make a difference for Jesus.
“Teen Revolution is close to my heart because I believe it’s a great way that our young people can come together with other young people to encourage each other to do what God has called us to do.” – Eric Capaci
Our 7 Specific Focuses for Teen Revolution
1. God’s Word. We believe the Bible is the very foundation of our Christian faith, and it has power to transform the lives of people wherever it is spread. Proverbs 30:5
2. Holiness. We are committed to encouraging and helping one another toward the pursuit of personal holiness which we believe is becoming more like our Saviour Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 7:1
3. Preaching. We believe in the power of persuasive preaching that leads young people to come to a decision about the message spoken from the Word of God. Isaiah 61:1-3
4. Praise and Worship. We believe that true praise and worship is valuing and treasuring God above all things and being unashamed to show and demonstrate in an authentic way a sacrifice of praise and worship to our living God. Psalm 150
5. Fun. We believe in the importance of coming together as Christians to have fun and to enjoy the abundant life that we have in Jesus Christ. John 10:10
6. Connecting. We believe that relationship must be the basis of Christian fellowship and that we cannot live the Christian life alone but need to sharpen one another’s faith and stir one another in love and good works. Colossians 2:2
7. Discipleship. We believe that discipleship is necessary for the believer who desires to grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour. We also believe discipleship brings accountability to every Christ follower and helps them understand the cost of following Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20
The Teen Revolution Office is in Hot Springs, Arkansas, at 600 Garland Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71913. Our phone number is 501-624-5288.
Here is what people are saying about Teen Revolution
I can’t praise God enough for all that happened last week. My teens are already working on extra prayer meetings, small group meetings lead by students, and just wanting to get more outreach going to LIVE OUT LOUD! I appreciate all the time and effort that you and all your people put in to make Teen Revolution what it is and how much more it’s going to be as time goes on. I honestly feel that Teen Rev has only gotten a glimpse what God is going to do through this conference.
So you’re asking me about my time at Teen Revolution? Well to answer your request, it was fulfilling. I never really felt as if I was in the right place at the right time or that I fit in with others. I always thought that I was different or that people looked at me a little bit off than others, but that’s okay right? Because God accepts us all for who we are? Well, yes, this is something I’ve learned with my time at teen rev. We’re all different because God as a story to tell through us about Him or about His mercy and miracles that He does for us in life. I loved how everyone was so pumped and happy. You could look at the person two rows behind you and see that they were feeling the same presence in the room that you were. We all wondered where our place in life was, and I wondered that a lot every night in my room; and the last night there with my family friend Nate, I realized in tears, amazed at heart….. that I truly needed God’s love and guidance in my life, and I wanted Him to shine through me; and to do that, I have to speak out loud. No matter if you were from the hood or from a rich family everyone struggles with who they are. I was surrounded by friends and not biological family, but family is those who love you; so I’d guess you can say, or I will say, family. I asked myself, ‘If I was to die on the way home or to a temporary home, would I go to heaven or hell?’ I felt a love surround me and tell me, ‘I love you, and I want you to know you are mine no matter what.’ I’ve gone through so many things in life and things that’s happened to me, but I’ve always stayed quiet and blamed those who put me down and said I can’t do this because I’m just like them, but really I’m the only one who can break the chains that have held me down. Teen revolution gave me the freedom I’ve been looking for, for years. I am so thankful for the people I’ve met and blessed to get to spend those days with those amazing people.
I had a wonderful time at Teen Revolution. I loved the music and especially the services. The games were really fun, and I can’t wait to come again. I learned a lot when I went. Going has brought me closer to God.
So excited about what God is doing. I was blown away by the moving of the Lord. We had to leave; so I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye but just want to say, ‘Thank you for sacrificing in order to follow Christ. My youth group was really stirred. One got saved last night, and they are begging me to have a Teen Rev Rally!
I wanted you to know that one of our girls at Valley that just graduated high school and went to Teen Rev is very interested in Champion. She’s a great girl. Trying to think about a next good step for her as she considers Valley. Maybe there is a girl that loves Champion that she could talk to. Any thought? Also, amazing week at Teen Rev. After fifteen years with youth, I’ve never seen a group more unified and excited. Amazing Teen Rev service Sunday morning. Youth lead the service.